Thursday, December 22, 2016

Carpal Tunnel Syndroe Compressio Gloves


As a blogger and an influencer I am always typing, or on the computer. Almost 5 months ago I had my third child. During my pregnancy my hands and wrist suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome. After I had my baby, I thought that the pain would go away like it did with my last couple of pregnancies. But, here I am 5 months later still suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome. So I have been in search of a product that would help relieve some of my pain.
I have tried a few different types of braces, and compression gloves with only some success. So far I have only found a few products that seem to help.

One of the products that seemed to help were the compression Best Compression Gloves with Copper Comfort, For Carpal Tunnel, Typing, & Support in Hands & Fingers, Highest Copper Percent GUARANTEED Pair of Gloves (Small) which came with two gloves; one for your right hand and one for your left hand. I found these more useful during the day rather than at night. These help relieve some of the pain associated with carpal tunnel.

I am still on the search for other products that can help with carpal tunnel syndrome and the pain. If you know of any great products out there please let me know, or even the ones that don’t work so I can stay clear of them I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment