Friday, March 24, 2017

Watches for Father's Day


 Father's Day Watches
Yes, I know it is a little early for Father’s Day but, you can never get too much of a head start on gifts for any Holiday in my opinion. For Father’s Day 2017 I found some great watches that any Father would love to have.

Every year for Father’s day my kids and I make a craft for my husband (their Daddy) and get him a gift. This year we decided to get him a watch as if gift, we are still working on the craft.

I found these two great watches. One watch will be for my husband for Father’s Day, one will be for his Father., and one for my father for Father's Day.


 Great men's WatchTwo of the watches I have picked out for Father's Day has a nice silver adjustable band, the third one has a nice brown leather band.
The one with the silver adjustable band in the picture above and the other has a brown leather band, are both great watches. Both are very nice, and make a great Father’s Day gift. The silver watch in the picture to the right is a nice silver adjustable band men's watch . This one has more options as far has setting the date. I cannot wait to see their faces when they open their gifts and see their homemade craft the kids are going to make. Part one of Father’s Day gift is complete, now just to get the craft done and then we are set for Father’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment