Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fruit Infused Water For on The Go


Today more people are into eating healthy, working out and staying healthy. And lately infused water with fruit has been one of those things that help you stay healthy and motivated to be healthy. Something about the clear fresh cold water, and the brightly colored fruit glimmering in the sparkling water, just speaks to you and makes you want to drink more water.

 Fruit infused water
About 5 years ago I was browsing around on Facebook and Insatgram and I saw some post about detox water, weight loss water, and immune system building water. Then I saw it was just fruits, and some with veggies like carrots. So I started to make hugs of water with fruits and some with veggies. My kids loved them, and so did my husband. The fun part was putting some of the fruit in the cups and then the can eat it if they want to when they were done with their water.


Lately I have been making individual fruit infused waters for everyone in the family because some like different flavors than others. So individual bottles became the thing. I found this Infruition Sports water bottle that has a little compartment to put fruit into, and keeps it in one position. Very easy to bring with you on the go, walking, running, etc. I love the handle bar that is attached to the lid; I could hang it on my stroller when I go for a walk with my little ones. Great bottle for walks, workouts, hikes, and trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment