Monday, April 17, 2017

The Perfect Bow for a Little Girl


Every little girl loves dressing up. Putting on dresses, cute shoes and you can’t forget the bows for one’s hair. This Easter holiday, my little girl was so excited to dress up and wear one of her pretty dresses.

It is so hard trying to find the right outfit, with matching shoes and hair bows, that goes together just right. I found this great set of bows, which have a color for almost every outfit. This way my girls can wear bows at the same time. These bows are perfect for bring any outfit together. I have to admit I have used them in my hair as well. I also like that these bows were small enough to grab on to baby hair, but yet sturdy enough to grab on to thick hair as well. Can’t go wrong with these cute bows. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F33E6OO

No comments:

Post a Comment