Monday, January 29, 2018

The Quality of Olive Oil

When you are cooking, the ingredients are one of the most important aspects of your dish. After all the ingredients are what produce the taste, and the quality of your dish. Lately I have been adventuring to eating healthier and choosing more healthy, and quality ingredients when it comes to cooking, baking, and snacking.

 One of my favorite things to cook with is Olive Oil, it is one of many of Natures miracles and can bring that little extra taste to that outstanding dish. Brings the quality of a restaurant dish into your home; if you use the right Olive Oil.

 Don’t get me wrong all Olive oils are nice, but not all are created equal. Depending on the process of how and when the olive oil was made, depends on the outcome of it’s taste. I have a number of different types of Olive Oils in my seasoning cupboard. Some generic just for basic cooking, you know just to coat that fan for a little sauté. But, when I am ready to impress with my dish, I bring out the nice stuff. The olive oil that feels like a little bit of heaven in your mouth.

 Lately I have been just buying my olive oil from my local grocery store, here I have Smith’s. They have a nice selection of different types of olive oils but I decided to adventure elsewhere and buy a bottle online. I came across  ExtraVirgin Olive Oil – Made in Italy Estate bottled Tuscany Blend Cold pressedextraction EVOO.

 I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to get or if it was going to be worth it. But, by my surprise it was a great tasting Olive Oil and defiantly had a quality taste. A taste that can bring a little heaven to any dish, It is like liquid oil in a bottle. Pairs great with noodles, bread, balsamic vinegar, and salads. Defiantly a great Olive Oil to add to your collection of oils, and a healthier choice with a great taste.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment