Saturday, June 23, 2018

Themed Dog Collars, for Every Dog


Fourth of July is just around the corner. There will be red, white, and blue everywhere to celebrate this day of the Nation’s Independence. Why not celebrate with accessories of all kind.  I love wearing red, white, and blue for this special day and I don’t stop with just my clothing or accessories, I even decorate my foods, our home. And why stop there?

Collar for Dogs

I found this adorable collar for my dog online for the fourth of July. Why should I be the only one sporting the red, white, and blue my dog needs to celebrate too. I was surprised to find a nice fitting collar for my pit pull, Rocky. It is hard to find nice fitting collars for dogs with such large necks. I was pretty excited to find this collar for him. I was also excited that there were a lot of themed colors with many different prints and colors. I cannot wait to get him some themed colors collars for future holidays. There is also different sizes for different sizes dogs with all different size necks; thin or thick. You can check these collars out here: Dog Collars From Pettastic

No comments:

Post a Comment