Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Allen and the Nordic Gnome, a Children's Book

 nordic gnomeAllen and the Nordic Gnome is a great book for children. It is also a great book to change the way you think about gnomes. A lot of people find gnomes to be creepy and scary, while others love them. To be honest, I use to find them a little freaky until I read this book with my daughter. I didn't know that nordic gnomes were supposed to be guardians of the family, "they help safeguard the family, the animals from any kind of harm and misfortune," quote from the book.

After reading this story, and seeing how the nordic gnome helps the families beloved pet, makes me want to put a few nordic gnomes in my yard. Truly a great story to lift some spirits, especially if someone is sick in the family rather it be a person or a pet. 

If you would like to read this story with your little one, or just for yourself (I love reading children's books) you can find it here in the Amazon Kindle store: http://amzn.to/2oYx40m

No comments:

Post a Comment