Friday, April 7, 2017

Give Massages Even with Carpal Tunnel


 Massage Ball Deep Tissue Sometimes a massage with hands just isn’t enough, you need a little assistants.  
Recently I have been suffering from carpal tunnel, so it is rather difficult for me to give massages. My husband loves massages and ask for them all the time. I feel so bad that I cannot give him the massages he needs; given the issues with my hands and wrist. Without even thinking about it, I found this Deep Tissue Massage Ball. When I saw this Massage ball I instantly thought of my husband. I knew this massage ball would help, and I wouldn’t have to use my hands and wrist as much.

You can also use the massage ball on yourself. You can use it against a wall, use it for your feet (just step and roll) you can also use it on your neck.


I felt as if this massage ball was a little hard, and would’ve been more enjoyable to use if it was a little softer. Having the ball a little larger would have also worked nicely. But, this massage ball does indeed save my wrist and and hands, it also makes my job easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment