Friday, October 6, 2017

Emoji Birthday Theme


 Emoji Birthday Theme
With all the Birthdays in my family, we are always trying to find different Birthday party themes for everyone. We also look for different themes each year for the kids, such as the trendy themes and characters. We love celebrating Birthdays and decorating for them. It is not only fun for the whole family to get together and spend time with one another; it also makes the Birthday person feel special. So I think it is important to celebrate Birthdays and to make a big deal about it no matter the age.

My son turned 13 on the 30th of September so I wanted to do something a little different for him. He is at that age where he doesn’t like kid themes such as characters since he is getting older, but he is still a little boy at heart but doesn’t want to admit it. I came across this emoji theme and thought this would be a great Birthday theme for a kid who is turning into a teen but still enjoys the Birthday themes. I felt as if this emoji theme is not to childish but still fun for all ages.

The set I found came with a lot of themed party supplies and decorations. There was a large table cover with the emoji print along the lining; matching napkins, plates, cups, straws, hats, invites, a large banner, horns, mask, spoons, forks, and butter knives. There was enough for 6 party guest. I would have liked to see more in this set, since our family is pretty large and my son wanted friends over. But, to fix this issue I just got more party favors and supplies that matched the colors. In this case I got blue and yellow plates, balloons, streamers, and more.

This themed seemed to really worked. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and my son seemed to like it. Next time if I were to use this emoji theme I would love to add more emoji themed things. Such as emoji stickers, the cool emoji pillows they sell at Wal-Mart, and these cool emoji key chains work great as a goody bag stuffer or party favor.

If you would like to learn more about this emoji theme you can check out my youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taAZzsPk2G0

Buy on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WPXN8X


If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns please leave a comment below I would be happy to hear from you. Thank you for stopping by and reading my post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment