Sunday, December 10, 2017

A CheeseBoard for The Holidays, Someone Needs to Cut the Cheese


When it is time for the Holidays it is time for entertaining and celebrating.  You bring out your best dishes your shiniest silver wear and your Holiday decorations. You plan homemade meals from scratch, which you normally don’t do during the rest of the year.  It is the time of year where everything is special, even the air around you is different. I don’t know about you but when I find something that makes the Holiday season a little brighter and little bit more special I just want to share it with everyone.

As you know I have a rather large family, so we entertain rather a lot during the Holidays. During my search for Christmas gifts I found this great cheeseboard. Since my husband and I love cheese I thought this would be a great gift for him. But, when I received it in the mail I just couldn’t resist to check it out. It was definitely worth it.

It is a nice thick piece of wood, nice and solid, definitely quality made. It has a little hidden drawer that pulls out where it has three cheese knives, and one cheese fork; also known as a cutlery set. Around the edge of this board it has a little dip, I guess where you can set crackers and more cheese, ”YUM.”

I got this right before Thanksgiving, so I was thinking to myself wouldn’t this be great to use for Thanksgiving. We can put our famous cheese ball on it, or have a platter of fancy cheeses and crackers. As I was admiring the cheeseboard the wheels in my head were just turning with ideas, and displays I could do with the cheeseboard for the Holidays and for entertaining. So after brainstorming my ideas, I just had to give this to my husband early. I mean how else would I be able to use it? So really I got him a gift early, but really a gift for me and early gift for me as well. There’s nothing wrong with that right?

Cheese board Cheeseboard

So I did indeed give this cheeseboard to my husband early, and we did use this for Thanksgiving and for our Christmas party. I have yet to use it for Christmas, since Christmas has not arrived yet for 2017, but I will bring out my fancy cheeseboard, I mean my husband’s cheese board, “wink, wink” During Christmas time.

But, nothing is stopping me now, I just might buy me some fancy cheese, fruits, and some crackers and just have me a movie night with my cheeseboard, man I love cheese. Now I’m hungry.


If you want you can check this cheeseboard out for yourself. If you are a cheese lover like me, this cheeseboard is a must have. You can also use this as a wooden cutting board too. Easy to wash, easy to use, and a great way to display your cheeses, crackers, and spreads. Defiantly great for entertaining, date night, or a cheese night.

1 comment: