Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hands Free Diaper Bag, for On The Go Moms


Having a baby means having a lot to carry with you. A baby bag is a must, but finding the right baby bag is rather difficult. You want something with room, many pockets for organization but yet a bag that is stylish and easy to carry.

With my first child I had a baby bag that matched my Graco travel system (stroller and infant car seat), Pack and Play, high chair and swing. I was so happy and couldn’t wait to use it. When it came time to bring the baby bag, baby, and car seat out and about it was a pain. The baby bag was so big and bulky it was hard caring the baby in the infant car seat and the bulky baby bag. I made the mistake of also caring a purse as well. Until I figured out it was smarter to just combine my items in my purse with the baby bag. I had to learn to carry less for myself, but it all worked out.

With my second child I wasn’t too concerned about matching, but more with style and something a little more easily to carry. I picked a black bag that looked a lot like a laptop bag, by Eddie Bauer. This bag was still hard to carry around, and ended up ripping after sometime.

 Classic Diaper BagWith my third child I was dreading the issue of carrying a baby bag around, with all that stuff baby needs, which seems almost useless until you need that item and it is not there. So having a baby bag is a must and you cannot do without especially with a newborn baby. As a child gets older it is a little easier to pack less, and to survive with less when you are out and about. But, with a newborn it seems like you need to bring the whole world with you.

So, I tried another simple but more stylish baby bag Classic Baby Bag everything Mommy and Baby Need which I was pretty happy with. It had a lot of pockets and seemed to be less heavy then the previous bags I have tried in the past. I also loved that it was waterproof.  Even though this was a great bag and I loved it very much. I was still in search of something greater that I thought I may never find.

 Baby bags Diaper Bag
It wasn’t until just recently I tried Multi-Pocket Diaper Bag Backpack for Moms and Dads with Matching Changing Mat which was black and white so it went with everything. I loved that it was a backpack so I could wear it and have my hands free. I wasn’t lopsided trying to balance a baby bag on my shoulder and trying to tug around a baby at the same time. It has been a lot easier getting out the door and carrying everything I needed to carry. This diaper bag had all the necessary compartments that a regular diaper bag would have, but instead of being carried like a laptop bag or a shoulder bag it is to be carried on your back, making it easier to carry baby and freeing your hands. I am so glad I found this diaper bag, it has made me and my baby’s life a lot easier. It is also great for Dads to carry around.


Depending on your needs and wants for a diaper bag, maybe you would like the traditional diaper bag that has the one strap (which is easier to place on a strollers handle bar) if that is the case I would go with Classic Baby Bag. If you like the hands free, easier to carry type of bag I would go with the backpack diaper bag. Multi-Pocket Diaper Backpack for Moms and Dads

No comments:

Post a Comment