Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Perfect Gardening Hose


Rather you are into gardening or you just have a few plants in your front yard or just grass, you need a hose to help you out. I hate fighting with a hoes, nothing drives me more nuts then trying to untangle a heavy green rubber hose. Especially if you are in your front yard, it feels as if your neighbors are stareing out their windows watching you fight with your gardening hoes.

When I found out about the new types of gardening hoes that expand when you use them, and they do not get tangled up as much as the classic green rubber gardening hoes, I had to get one.
I started out with a cheap one I found in Wal-Mart, I was pretty satisfied with the way it worked. It expanded when I used it and shrunk as soon as the water turned off, but after sometime of using it, it busted. Not to the point where there were cracks in it like the old classic hoes, but actually rips where you are unable to use the hoes at all. At least with the old classic gardening hoes you can patch up the cracks with some duck tape. This was unfixable. So again I was in search of the perfect gardening hoes.


I found The WORLD'S STRONGEST Expandable Garden Hose by garDspo with Made in USA not to long ago and I think I have found he perfect gardening hoes. This hoes expands when used and shrinks when not being used, just like the other. But, this one is built to last and even has a warranty. I loved that it came with a hanger, and a spray nozzle. The only thing I didn’t like was that it was a little short for my liking. I suggest getting a larger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment