Friday, January 6, 2017

The Last Supper, The Miracle of Jesus in the Town of Tabgha


Sometimes searching for a gift for someone you love can be very hard, while other times it can be very easy. Sometimes you just see something in the store that reminds you of that loved one, and you just know it would make a perfect gift for them. While other times, you search and search and nothing seems to make a perfect gift for that special someone.

My husband is one of those people that are sometimes hard to shop for, and sometimes there is just that one thing that I know he would love.
He has always enjoyed religious things, so I thought this year for his Birthday I would get him something meaningful, instead of the usual boring gifts such as socks and clothes.

I found this The Last Supper Handmade Ceramic Tile with Olive Wood Frame - Colorful Design - Perfect Wall Decor for Home or Office - Ideal Gift Souvenir - Inspired by Miracle Of Jesus In The Town Of Tabgha made of real olive wood with two fish and a bread basket representing the miracle of seven loaves and fish, in which Jesus used to feed the thousands of people who gathered to listen to his teachings. The small meaningful ceramic plate stands for something bigger than ourselves, and would mean a lot to Jesus’s followers and to my husband.


So this year for my husbands Birthday I plan to gift him with this very meaningful ceramic plate, in hopes it would touch his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment