Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Just Right Diaper Bag



If you have read my previous articles, then you would know how important the right baby bag/diaper bag is. I am always in search of a great diaper bag. You need a bag for you and your baby, that is both functional and fashionable. Sometimes the most functional bags are not really that great looking, and the ones that are fashionable look and function more like a purse or handbag. When you are out and about with your baby you want a bag that works for the both of you. One that holds all the baby’s much needed things, and one that is not a sore to the eye. During my struggle through my three kids, I have dealt with a number of different styles and types of diaper bags.

Here are some of my favorites:




My newest favorite find is this Diaper Bag for Mom or Dad, on the Go, This diaper bag has a classic messenger bag shape, making it easier to hold. It is not too small or to big, I think the size is just right. I love that the color is gender-neutral and it can work for both mom or dad, or baby boy or baby girl. That way dad don’t feel too silly carrying around a bright pink bag; even if he doesn’t mind carrying the bright pink bag it’s still the thought that counts. This bag has four compartments in the inside of the bag for easy organization, two on the side, two in the front, and one on the back. It also comes with straps for a stroller, and a changing pad. Very easy to carry, and sits nicely upon the shoulder. Definitely a great diaper bag, one of my top three.

 Diaper Bag, Baby Bag for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment