Monday, April 3, 2017

Best Laptop Backpack

You know me and my bags, I have to have a great bag rather it’s a diaper bag, a laptop bag, book bag, backpack, hand bag, or a purse it has to be great. I am always in search of the best bags out there and I love to share what I find.  This time I found a great laptop backpack. This bag can serve many purposes and work in many different ways, and can be used for many different purposes. I have used this as a backpack, diaper bag, and as a laptop bag, or as all of the above at the same time. 

 The Greatest Back Pack EVER

I really love that this backpack has so many different pockets in the inside. On the outside it has a great slick design, no pockets though, kind of miss my pockets; where do I put my phone?There is one little pocket on the back of this backpack, which has a liner inside of it to protect the bag from water, or weather.  I guess if you were to wear this backpack in extreme weather. I don’t know if I would be out and about in crazy weather, but some of us are. And if that is the case then this works great for you. I love the cushion part where your laptop, or tablet goes, you can ensure it’s safety with the way that this bag is designs. The cushions are made of little square bubbles that support your device. I really like this feature of this bag, makes me feel like my laptop is safe and sound. 


The shoulder straps are also well positioned so it fits nicely on your back. You don’t really notice how heavy this bag is with the support system of these cushioned straps. The back of this bag is also cushioned and sits nicely upon your back, very comfortable to wear and use. Makes carrying a backpack fun and comfortable. The hidden pockets are also a nice touch, lost of pockets for organization, which also makes this a great diaper bag, or a great bag for business trips, school, traveling and more. Definitely a go to backpack., you can find this bag here, also comes in black http://amzn.to/2nV5Ju8

No comments:

Post a Comment